|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Good effort.

A remarkable amount of effort has obviously been put into this animation, and I commend you for that. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that the story was extremely cliché, as were some of the characters and animation!

There were a number of points where you clearly avoided animating that part (such as when she takes off her arms) and the quality of animation seemed to fluctuate wildly!

It had potential at the beginning, but then it settled into the old story rut. I thought the old guy was the deepest character there, but even then it was lacking.

Reading some of these reviews, it seems that the ones that DON'T give 10/10 seem to be the most constructive! The addition of anime stylings seems to have pushed the score somewhat as the fanboys max everything.

Regardless, well done for finishing it!

love tripp love tripp

Interesting...

Good effort on the animation, and the voice effects were very good.

Also liked the NGE semi-tribute, with the hand reaching up and getting split in two ^^ Regardless if that was intentional or not :P

Also his hair was very cliche...

:D

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Simply amazing

I'm astounded by the sheer amazingness of this.

Incredible!

Monster's Dream Monster's Dream

Amazing

That was really, really, really good. I especially loved the extra storyboard, that was really helpful :3

I found that when I did my first flash movie I was in too much of a rush to get it finished, so it ended up being waaaaaaaay too short. I see through the way you storyboarded yours and 'built it up' with short animations really made the final one look polished =D

I shall learn from your great example!

EW: Moving Targets EW: Moving Targets

Brilliant :p

Haha, loved the humor, was ace!

Falling hippo, nooooooooooooes!

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

Superb

I have never EVER seen better animation than this on here. It's simply amazing. The way all the fluid explodes and moves and crawls and gloops...

*ENVY*

^^ Brilliant!

Pension day! Pension day!

Okay, keep it up :]

You had the idea right, and the animation was *getting* there, but there were some errors in general. The walking scene was funny for the first half, but I did start to get bored about half way through :P
Also, some sort of actual animation (like arms/mouths moving) or something would help to make it seem a bit more proffesional.

Keep it up! ^^

Quackman responds:

Ty for your suggestions :D. I also thought that the 2nd half was very dull. I really like the idea of the moving arms and mouths. Thanks for your help!

The Worst Flash Ever. The Worst Flash Ever.

Try again! :P

I'm afraid you have failed at making the worst one ever :<
Try loosening the animation a bit more, or incorporate random hentai pictures for no apparent reason.

You could also start replying ominously to other peoples reviews. That would make it worse.

Someday ;]

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Luigi, goooo!

Luigi was definetly the best :3

*makes yoshi sound*

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

Good stuff

Funny, but also incredibly irritating at the same time! :S